Has anyone come across a similar error and ways to fix it.
Check whether you followed all these instructions:
- Install Radiance to C:\Radiance by downloading it from this link and running the exe. NOTE: The default installation path for Radiance is set to C:\Program Files(x86)\Radiance which should be modified to C:\Radiance.
- Install Daysim 4.0 for Windows to C:\DAYSIM by downloading it at this link and running the exe. If that link is not accessible, please try this link.
- Install the Latest OpenStudio by downloading and running the .exe file from this link.
- Install Berkeley Therm 7.6 by downloading and running the .exe file from this link. Note that Honeybee does not work with the newest, 7.7 version (!), so download 7.6 instead (toward the bottom of the page).
- Finally, copy falsecolor2.exe to C:\Radiance\bin
You now have a fully-working version of Ladybug + Honeybee. Get started visualizing weather data with these video tutorials.
And for more Ladybug, Honeybee related queries visit :