Edit: Removed duplicates from data;
Edit2: Updated Regex & results (R15), now including two runs of Holo's GTX 1070
Edit2: Updated Regex & results (R16), now including 1 or 2 GPU cards in the listing (GPU_ & GPU2_)
I created some Regular Expressions (attached) to extract some data from these pages and made a summary file in Excel of it (attached), see Fig 1. More info about how to work with the data (attached) far below.
Fig 1. Summary of Holomark 2 (some data from the thread "Holomark 2 Released!" is included as well), Edit2: Includes two test runs with GTX 1070 :
I manually copied data from this thread and also some of the results from the "Holomark 2 Released!" thread into a text file (txt-file attached). This file was processed with a bunch of Regexes in EditPad Pro. The resulting file (.csv) I then imported to Excel and refined by
- First, fill in missing (repeated) user names in the empty cells (see Fig 2 below). These missing names are from multiple test runs with different settings.
- Set "Filter" in columns.
- Sort the file (first col) and removing the extra header lines (should be bunched together when sorted).
- Removing duplicates
- Widen the columns, and off you go.
Fig 2. Fix missing names (due to multiple test results in the same post):
Useful data with results up to the time of this posting is attached.
Hopefully you find this contribution useful, and also feel free to enhance the Regex (it's raw and brute as is) if you would like extract more info (columns) from the raw data. But be aware, it's easy to break the current match...
Raw data (copy and paste from this web page and more). May contain duplicates :
__Holomark Data 2016-09 Raw.txt (90.6 KB)
Data refined ("extracted") with Regex, ready for import into Excel. May contain duplicates :
__Holomark Data 2016-09 Extracted R16.txt (51.6 KB)
Data fixed, cleaned, dupes removed, and filter activated, in Excel format :
__Holomark Data 2016-09 Extracted R16.zip (27.7 KB)
Regex SEARCH (PCRE)
R09 Fixes in R15 :
- Now you can define your own field "Comment:" (example text: "Run1: NoAA", "Run2: 2xAA" or "Run1: Optimized/Quality" etc.
- Now extracts two CPU cores
- Different post date/time: Splits Hour/h/m & year/Month (either)
Regex Search Holomark R16.txt (2.9 KB)
Regex REPLACE (these two files should match)
Regex Replace Holomark R16.txt (1.5 KB)