I have a design in which 7-8 spheres in different x.y.z axis fused into one another and all its fused edges has a fillet (round ball).
This closed polysurface will have hexagonal panel with varying scale with a offset.
Steps I used with 2-4spheres_
- Made the individual spheres in rhino
- boolean subtract- blend surface edges (tangent) - join - closed polysurface achieved
- Referenced the polysurface as brep in grasshopper
- Contour - loft- single surface achieved
- Then lunchbox hexagon pattern - remap scale -offset surface
This works for few spheres when i test with more sphere which are in different x.y.z axis, the loft command doesn’t function correctly then unable to achieve polysurface - surface transition. Unaware of mesh can help.
Any suggestions other methods will be appreciated.
Appologies if this question exists already, do direct me.
Thanks in advance.