HELP! What is the name of this grasshopper command?


(Mmora289) #1

Hi, I’ve been trying to adapt some parts of a script I found a screenshot for into one of my models, problem is I have no idea what this command is. I only have a picture and it’s pretty pixelated. Does anyone happen to know what it is??


Looks like A/B? AKA Division?

(Michael Pryor) #4

this command

They are called components. Also be sure not to confuse division component with the integer division component.