(HELP) how to create solid from 3 planar surfaces

my concerns were not meant to appeal to any restrictions and while superiority was not my basic concern, still as mentioned above you can create stones at least equally fast. having rhino already for somebody not needing to switch to another software is in my opinion far more convenient. but use whatever tool you feel comfortable with.

I still disagree.

Solution for that would be a plugin-interface providing seamless transfer of objects between Blender and Rhino without import-export. Just click a button have Blender opened, do your thing in blender and with click of another button transfer Blender scene into Rhino :wink:

@nathanletwory will say how plausible it is.

yes why not, but we are diverting from the actual point of discussion.

Well, my answer to the original post is - DO IT IN BLENDER :slight_smile:

and this is where it has become repeatingly repetitive :wink:

1 Like

Since the original post is actually about trying to learn Rhino and following a tutorial.

When I started using Rhino3 the only tutorial I had was the one coming from it’s user’s manual. And it got boring after the first few pages.

So I decided to make myself a project and learn as I go.
I decided to make an Olympic Stadium. I googled the standards of the fields and the track all lane width and width of the markings. And I did that with Rhino3.

@flexarq I recommend you do similar thing, pick an engineering project (not computer graphics one) and do that. You’d be surprised how much more you will learn. Even more than when following a stupid tutorial. If you want to do something that you don’t know how or if you can do it in Rhino. Then ask here.
It’s a great community there’s always someone that knows.

This is an earlier version: Unfortunately the complete model got lost when I had a harddrive failure :frowning:

1 Like

I already learn from my own architectural projects my friend.
What I posted here is a precise question about something I didn´t know how.
Thanks for the advice.