Hatch gradient new point issue

changes in the gradient get lost. it gets back to previous state.

Thanks for the report, I haven’t been able to repeat this here. Are you sure you are using Shift+Left click not Shift+Right click which would act like Right click.

Hi @BrianJ,

yes you are correct i got confused with the buttons but still things are not working correctly. that’s why i got confused.
I add a new point using Right click, select a color from the swatch, click ok:

and then when i click somewhere else and the hatch gets unselected, the changes in the gradient get lost. it gets back to previous state.

Thanks for the additional detail, I’m not able to repeat that as well though. The color picker that pops up when adding a stop in the gradient hatch has to have OK or Cancel clicked too so I’m not sure what’s happening on your end. Can you provide a 3dm file with the gradient hatch? Also post the results of your SystemInfo command, I don’t think this feature has changed recently but your version would be good to know.

Ok, i checked again. for me it always happens after I add more than 1 extra point. (when I have one start point, one end, and 2 in the middle. the second will not happen) Try adding a few extra points.

I attached a video.

Thanks for the extra detail. I can reproduce this now… filed as https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-59719

1 Like

RH-59719 is fixed in the latest WIP