Has anyone tested Rhino with an intel arc gpu?

As a note on the performance of Arc cards, I have had some odd experiences more recently on my A770.

The viewport, particularly when doing certain activities, experiences lockups and slowdowns. On occasion, it looked like there was a driver crash or something from Rhino didn’t agree.

Anyway, this is an example of what I caught before the display flickered off and on again.

I eventually figured that turning the “GPU Tessellation” off for my Arc seems to have resolved the problem for now, which is okay in my case.

I cannot directly reproduce the error easily, but I can usually get a similar result doing the same styles of modelling, repeatedly (MatchSrf, ShowCurvatures…), and also having the ghosted display mode active also causes the problems eventually.

Now I have turned off “GPU Tessellation”, the problem seems to have gone away for now. I have no idea if this has been carried over from the older Intel GPU drivers (see the post below, I don’t know if it is linked though). Regardless, if your CPU is fast enough, then turning this off should help, I hope.

David.