Hard to control scene with 3D mouse

After todays update, my 3DConnexion SpaceMouse Pro, SpaceMouse Wireless and SpaceNavigator navigation modes all went from Object Mode to Target Camera Mode. It is annoying and the update should not change that please.

Thanks

Update:
changing view mode to “technical” or “artistic” (I assume that any display mode that use the Technical pipeline should work) force Rhino to redraw the scene and after that the 3D mouse works better: the target is correctly centered when no objects are selected.
Also, when changing display mode to shaded or wireframe I see that the 3d mouse driver place the target in the right place and I can turn around objects that appear in the view (probably the data calculated in technical pipeline are still there for the 3dconnexion driver?).
I hope this can give some help to developers to identify the issue.

Something has changed for the better with latest update. I stopped struggling. Check yourself.
P

Now I’m working with 7.5.21100.3001, 2021-04-10 (I think it is the latest SR released… or you mean to try SR candidate?)
I have to say that not all my PC have the same problem with 3d mouse, so I assume that this is caused from some combo between hardware, drivers and how Rhino calculate the scene and pass it to space mouse…
Cheers.