- Run cpython code in Rhino.Grasshopper.
- Debug cpython code (only for “Rhino Data” in params).
- Auto completion when editing.
- Pip install python lib.
- Use Embed Python. Don’t need to configurate anything .
- Base on PythonNet . Support to .net library interoperation .
Thank you for releasing it! Looks quite interesting!
Which cpython version does it support?
Which Rhino (6,7,8) version it supports?
Hi @Torso ,
Thank you for the reply.
Any plans to compile one version for Rhino 6?
Why my plug-in can not be published on food4rhino. I have waited for a week . Anyone helps me？
How do I install it from the github site? While waiting for a Food4rhino deployment…
EDIT: never mind, forgot to unblock download.
I drop the component on the canvas and get this message:
Then if I try to open it, I see the editor for 1 second then Rhino crashes. Files attached.
RhinoCrashDump.3dm (210.0 KB)
RhinoCrashDump.gh (1.2 KB)
Plugin crashed on computer of food4rhino member . Dont allow to be published . You can only download from github.
Can you offer your environment infomation?
Thanks, I’ll test more next week.