Grasshopper Player Show Internalised Geometry

Hi,

I have made me a small Grasshopper file just to learn how to use Grasshopper Player.
When I run my gh-file in Grasshopper, the Internalised Brep shows - and I can scale and bake a new box.

But when I use Grasshopper Player the Box does not show:

But when I Bake the object the scale box is created.
Player_03

How can I make the box visible when doing the scaling?

PlayerTest_05.gh (20.1 KB)

Hei Ove -

To use the Grasshopper Player, you need to use the Get x components and a Context Bake component on the Params > Util tab:

It’s interesting to see how Grasshopper remains running in the background with the Human UI interface but that’s not intentional and, as far as I know, the two are not compatible.
-wim

Thank you Wim!

Could Player import and link geometry to the Get Geometry component automatic, or is there an other component I can use?

Ove

Hei Ove -

I’m not sure what that means, exactly. You might want to provide a specific example.
If geometry exists in the Rhino file, you can reference that automatically with the Geometry Pipeline component and use that as input for a process that involves some type of manual “Get” input. A very quick example:

-wim

Thank you Wim!

One of my problems are solved! :slight_smile:
Do you have any sugestion regarding sliders and buttons that will work with Player?

Regards

Ove

I’m afraid not, Ove. @yelenaye has done some amazing stuff in this area but I haven’t had the bandwidth to look into that myself. See this thread:

-wim