Arup is hosting our next Grasshopper London User Group meeting on 24th September.
Please make sure to RSVP on this page.
The running order on the night will be:
- Toby Clark with an introduction to Arup parametric work (10mins) and a brief description of Gifu Library by Toyo Ito.
- Paul Jeffries on Arup developed tools including StaG, Salamander, and the KTC workflow. (10mins)
- Vladimir Marinov on parametric optimization of curved glass. (10mins)
- Clayton Riddle on his work in Australia. (10mins)
And we will have two external speakers on the night.
- Stephen Melville + Will Pearson (Format-RCD) on Daniel Liebskind’s Milan Expo Pavilion. (20mins)
- Loop.Ph (MathiasGmachlandRachelWingfield), Latest Work. (20mins)
Please feel to invite other colleagues and collaborators. Refreshments will be provided.
See you very soon,
Toby, Paul, and Arthur