Grasshopper loft error, curve orientation

hello,

I am having trouble with something very simple, when I do a loft on grasshopper the result is kind of a mess, I’ll let the picture show you

My guess is it has something to do with the orientation of the lines but I don’t know how to fix it.

BTW what I want to do is a continious loft but this happens

Without posting your model, no one can be sure… There are several possible issues. Your first image looks like the curves (lines) start/end in opposite directions? One way to handle that is Loft ‘O’ (Options) | ‘Align sections’:

loft_2020Apr13a

1 Like

hi,
thanks for the kick response, I didnt post the definition because its super basic I was just stating on it, just a curve and loft command at this point.

I actually saw the “align sections” solution at another post but it didn’t work for me and I dont know why. I’ve used loft a few times already and this is the first time this has happened to me. Just so you know the lines I am using where done with a “make 2D command” don’t know if that has anything to do with it

I’m sorry you don’t understand the recommended procedure. Good luck.

3. Attach minimal versions of all the relevant files

I didnt post the definition because its super basic I was just stating on it, just a curve and loft command at this point.

The curves are the important part, without them we cannot see your specific problem.

I have also this problem, that one curve does not want to loft properly. Has anybody a solution for that?

Breptosurface.3dm (5.4 MB)

Breptosurface.gh (11.7 KB)