Instructor David Andrés León explores the basic concepts of parametric design using Grasshopper, a graphical algorithm editor for designers exploring new shapes using generative algorithms.
This course is for professionals, students, and teachers. No knowledge of programming or scripting is required. To attend you only need your computer and a copy of Rhino6 on it.
What will you learn?
- Understand the main features of algorithmic modeling
- How Grasshopper interface works
- Data types, component sets, list management, data trees, and conditionals
- Master information exchange between Rhino and Grasshopper
- How to create parametric models