Graphs legend color

Hi everyone
why the legend for visualizing the fitness values graph and parallel coordinate plot shows the first generation as blue and the last one as red?!

Hello again,

Many thanks for your quick reply, but why is it from RED to BLUE in Wallacei primer and other video tutorials?

Sorry for the confusion, everywhere it starts with red and ends with blue. not the other way around.

But here in sample file and my own file it starts with blue and ends with red for FV graph and PCP

Please share your file so I can see it from my end. On a different note, analytic components have their own legends as well.

Example File - Wallacei Analytics.gh (1.0 MB)
Here is the sample file. As I mentioned in FV graph and PCP the legend starts from blue at the bottom up to red at the top. Please inform me if this is different at your system.

in Wallacei (UI and components) red always indicates the beginning and blue indicates the end. This is a minor error in the legends, they will be fixed in the next release.

Thank you for the response
So I can use the graphs as their color is correct, and the problem is only the legend.
Kind regards

Yes the colors in the graphs are correct, you can adjust the legends yourself until we fix it in the next release