Goodbye RhinoWIP for Rhino 5 for Mac

That really is in the eye of the beholder. I can only suggest that you try Rhino 6 and decide for yourself if it does the job for you. Note that this is the very first WIP of Rhino 6 on Mac and that you should expect a number of things not to work correctly.

1 Like

are you talked to the guys of san serif with their affinity suite? Because just yesterday they released the oublic beta of the affinity publisher app -> the Indesign killer :slight_smile:
And I hoped for both a long time… Rhino 6 mac Wip and Affinity Publisher beta -> Now it happened on one day -> crazy.
If you don’t talk to them maybe it should be great because affinity designer is a very good and heavy illustration Programm and maybe you find a good way to change the data between affinity designer and Rhino maybe over the rhino oder affinity format like how do it goes with the ai. format.

Many thanks and best regards!
Pascal

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wish: WIP key also for Rhino 6 customers

Will there be upgrade pricing?

As V6 licenses have been publicly available since the 14th of February, the introductory upgrade period with a special discount ended 15 of May… However, the standard V5–>V6 upgrade prices should be available (they are already).

Upgrades from a previous version have a different price than the first time buying Rhino.

Ah, perhaps I misunderstood the question, sorry, of course the usual upgrade pricing will be available, but not at the discounted introductory rate.