Goodbye Margaret, and Thank You

Thank you @Margaret !
Here’s wishing you the Best Holiday Wishes and Good Luck in your next adventure.

1 Like

Thank you Margaret, for being a champion of Plain English - one of the cornerstones of the Rhino philosophy. All the best for the future.

1 Like

@margaret we love you like family! All the best and please drop by every now and then to tell us what you’re up to, ok? :slight_smile:

You are on the right path Kelvin!
So we are in good hands!!!

3 Likes

Best Wishes Margaret!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for all of the great work @margaret ! Good luck with your new ventures…

And thank you in advance to @KelvinC for his laser beams!

-Robert

3 Likes

@margaret
Trying to be as brief and to the point without an attempt at comprehensiveness as that will fail miserably anyway:

Margaret, many thanks for all your valuable contributions.

That you may enjoy what is ahead of you and look back with pride to what has been.

Thanks!
-Willem

4 Likes

@Margaret
Thank you for making this place a better place!
Live long and prosper
Jim

1 Like

Dear @margaret

The best of luck with your future endeavours and thanks for your valuable work!

-Jakob

1 Like

As per requests, here is an explanation of the Dope Slap. I first heard it on Car Talk.

Basically, slap someone upside the back of the head, accompanied by the words, “what are ya, stupid?”

Or, see Heath’s Monopoly card above.

4 Likes

Aw, your post brought back tons of good memories of how your humor and wisdom combined has always lifted the topics on the forum. Gonna miss ya even more now!

2 Likes

I hope there is no reason why you feel you need to say goodbye.You will always be welcome to jump back into the fray as a Rhino user. Come on over to the dark side

BTW I always was fond of Tom Magliozzi’s personal motto:
“Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis” (Unencumbered by the Thought Process).

3 Likes

Thank-you for Everything Margaret :rofl:

Thank you Margaret!! <3 <3 <3

Just so you know that your hard work was greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Holy Rhino!
I had no idea Magaret left! I started using Rhino around 20 year ago, and it seemed like she was integral to Rhino even then. Hope she trained her replacement well!

1 Like

I am speechless about the time gallopping away, and wish you a very happy pensioning!

steff