Hey, I have a couple suggestions for GH2 that I came up with while working in another visual scripting environment, Blueprints in UE4.
- Disconnect wires by Alt-Click on wire itself.
- Global variables with getters (and setters?) > less spaghetti.
- Components are positioned relative to group-layer underneath (Like a canvas in a canvas), no need to add them manually, could be event-based on drag and drop > check for overlap and add to array.
- Colored components, colorcoding without creating groups in groups everywhere > less clutter
- Syntax-Highlight for Expressions and/or multi-line editing for better debugging.
Is there a chance you could implement those? I think all users could benefit from those little additions.
Anyways, take care and thanks for reading,
if these things are available as add-ons please let me know.