Get rhino 6 running faster

i have probably 3 unresolved or lets say officially unacknowledged topics regarding that alone collected over the past several month, here the most recent.

hmm i am not convinced that this is true, there are 3 different specs in this thread already, actually since i had the honor to try 2 different specs there are 4, and mac users are always rather rare in complaining, since there are naturally also fewer. some may also not have time, maybe simply keep working in 5 or dont perceive the performance issues, why ever. i am not claiming it has nothing to do with specs at all but there seems to be a certain tendency obvious…

i am not using rhino 6 which is running on evaluation at all at least not really, due to this performance problems, rhino 5 is still installed and i am not motivated to buy rhino 6 in this condition… Rhino 6 was at some point faster in some regards still slower than 5, but with some recent updating it got actually even worse…

@stevebaer or @jeff i am not sure what to say more, i am happy that i am not the only one experiencing problems, but as long as you guys dont see anything nothing is going to be done, or whats the conclusion from all this?

1 Like