Geometry: Curve to Line fail

Hi there

Looking for some help with this grasshopper issue I am dealing with. The background story is, I am trying to learn DeCodingSpaces for University, we wrote up some code that was to fit with an exported map from Open Street Map and what has worked with one map is not for another. Now both maps are the exact same in shapes/curves/everything.

So the problem is, for this code to work, the curves wont convert to lines. I would LOVE some help on what I’m doing wrong and how I can fix it (and maybe how the new code works, as I’m still trying to learn and would love an explanation a novice would understand)

Thank you!
Bronte

EDIT: This was not intended as a “do my work for me” question. This is simply a, I’m not too sure what I am doing wrong, if someone could please point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/how-to-ask-effective-questions/50034/2

Your screenshot shows that there are polylines in your list. A polyline is a type of curve made up of lines joined together. If you use the explodecomponent, you can break all the polylines into their segment lines. Note that depending on what the rest of your script is doing, you may need to flatten the output.

DecodingToolbox provides a component called Network to Segments for this in the Utilities Tab which has more functions than ghs own Explode so it can deal with nurbs curves