Font Justification Script

I have to make a “BottomCenter” justification change to a “Simplex” font (with size of 2) and was hoping to use a script to do it. I have thousands of files that require this update. My coding abilities are terribad. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @wm_c, please post an example file with the font used. If it’s not a regular font, please provide the font name.

_
c.

Here is a quickie script that will apply a new justification to any selected text. You will be asked to select the new justification type from a list box of the nine possibilities. Note that when text is justified, the insertion point does not change, each text will move relative to its original insertion point. If you want the text to stay in the same location as the original and the insertion point to change, that will require a different method.

The script could be modified to select only texts that have a specific font if you need that.

RejustifyText.py (1.7 KB)

1 Like

This is fantastic Mitch, thank you very much!!

Thank you Clement, it is the Simplex font installed by Rhino.

Hi @wm_c, the script Mitch posted above is identical to the one i was about to upload.

_
c.

Thank you Clement, I appreciate you taking a look at the issue for me.

1 Like