Find rhino commands in different languages (Eto?)

I wondering if it is possible to code something like my GH def by Eto library (req.: radio button, text box and web browser frame). Thanks in advance!

below

Find Rhino Commands Name
a simple trick to switch commands name to different languages. Effective solution but not very “elegant” - does its duty
Find Rhino Commands Name VIDEO

1 Like

I don’t understand. Code something in what?

– Dale

Hello Dale and Thank you for you answer.
Probably I did not express myself correctly I apologize. I mean if it is possible code an Eto layout (with a python or c # code - and visualize it in Rhino UI) to display a window where you can get the correct name of Rhino commands in different languages (Eto layouts)

e.g.: Sometimes it could happen that your students use Rhino in an own language but instructor uses it in Eng language. It could be useful to give to students the correct Rhino command name in every condition.

Hi @Ambrosinus,

How did you the UI with GH?

My guess is the answer is yes. But I like hear more details on what you’ve already done.

– Dale

Hi @Ambrosinus,

How did you the UI with GH?

My guess is the answer is yes. But I like hear more details on what you’ve already done.

– Dale

Hi Dale,
of course, but I’ve already written that this is not an elegant coding solution - not judge me please :sweat_smile: I did it via GH and Human UI plugin (to display the user interface), then I noticed that the rhino commands (in alphabetical order, so I can search for key commands - from ENG to other different languages) point to following URL: Rhinoceros Help

The only difference is the string of characters that identifies the idiom (en-us, it-it, etc. etc.) so by radius button, I can switch from different languages (the string replacing action is made through a simple python component programmed by me).