File opens blank

Hello everyone, I’m having some problems using Rhino on my MacBook Air. I downloaded the trial version for a uni assignment and while I was working on my model the program crashed. When I tried to reopen it the initial interface would open but when i cicked on my .3dm file a blank window would pop up with just the file name on the top of the window. So i tried to uninstall and re-install the software but nothing changes. It is not a problem of the file because it opens with no problems on others laptops. When I brought the issue to my professor we came up with the idea that it could be linked to OS version because the computer I switched to to work on the assignment still runs with OS Sierra 10.12.2 and I’ve had no problems with Rhino so far, while the original laptop runs with OS Sierra 10.12.6.

If anyone could help me with this issue I would be eternally grateful!!

Thank you in advance, M

Hi Martina-

What happens when you try to open a new file on your MacBook Air?

You might try a complete uninstall and then reinstall. I would skip step 2) - part about removing the license file. I suspect something about your Preferences is wrong on that laptop.

Hi Dan, when I try to create a new model nothing happens!
I tried to completely uninstall but nothing changes

Can you please provide some additional information? Please navigate to Rhinoceros > About Rhinoceros > More info… > Copy to clipboard and paste the content back into a reply here. I’d like to see if there are any red-flags.