Please bare with me on this feature request. This is a workflow that I have used a long time ago in another software far far away. In a nut shell what I am looking for in Rhino is a way to build wire frames that dynamically recognize tangency as you create curves. This improves the speed of quality modeling. I understand the functionality if EndBulge. This proposal is for a further automated extension of that. Please see below:
- Start with a degree 3(or higher) curve.
- Create a new degree 3(or higher) curve that snaps to an end of the original curve.
- A condition would need to be set that would recognize tangency between the two curves and adjust the 2 curves automatically with 1:1 influence between the two. The result would also give you a bezier controller that could be used to modify the curves while maintaining tangency between the curves.
This is an example of how I would expect the curves to be updated by manipulating the bezier anchor.
- Additional curves could be introduced to this curve network.
5-6) Adding to this curve network.
- Continuing a chain of curves with tangency on either end.
Please let me know if this is unclear or if there are any questions. I am an artist/modeler not a proficient scripter or coder.