Continuing the conversation from:
@pascal This is a high priority request from jewelers. All the plugins we use (Matrix, RhinoGold, Armadillo) implement this, but none of them are history enabled.
_Flow does a space morph between a base reference frame defined by:
- Pb - point on the base curve
- Nb - CPlane normal
- Vb - direction of the curve at Pb
And target reference frame:
- Pt - point on the target curve
- Nt - CPlane normal
- Vt - direction of the target curve at Pt
The only change is to the Nt if a target surface is supplied:
- set Nt = normal of the nearest point to Pt on the target surface
A base surface is not needed. The current behavior of Nb is sufficient.