Extruding Bricks from Parametric Wall

Parametric Brick Wall.gh (11.6 KB)

Hello! Hope you’re well. I made a parametric brick wall, but I need help extruding bricks out of the wall. I’m not sure how I’d do that. I want the extrusion to have a set pattern, perhaps every other brick? I’m attaching the script!

Parametric Brick Wall.gh (18.2 KB)

like this?

Yess, that works perfectly! Thank you so much. However, for the assignment that I’m doing I need to use the Nurbs curve command when I create a primary parametric wall. Do you know how I can include that as part of the script? I added the command, but it curves quite a bit and isn’t seamless. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you!

Parametric Brick Wall.gh (13.7 KB)

Just change the sequence when you feed the wires into the Loft. 1 - 3 - 2

Okay, that worked but then orienting the brick component and extruding the bricks part of the script doesn’t align at all.

Parametric Brick Wall-2.gh (27.9 KB)

It works.

I’m sorry I don’t understand how it all connects. Could you please send an image of how you attach it all together? Really appreciate the help. Thank you!

Parametric Brick Wall-2.gh (22.3 KB)

@Quan_Li Can you please explain how it works for you since it gives me errors towards the end when I apply the extrusion part of the script? Thank you!

These are all the errors it gives me when I connect the wall to the extruding bricks part of the script, so it doesn’t work for me.