ExplicitHistory bugs

Hi everyone!
I’m so glad to be able to let windows go a bit more with the grasshopperrisation of RhinoMac!
I know it is still in WIP and you must still be focussed on the core but I’ll list here a few superficial bugs that I encountered.
I run the 5C185w on El Capitan.

Explicit History
-The delete key doesn’t work on my external keybord when I try to delete a component (it functions everywhere else ) I must use the backspace instead.
-It is impossible to enter multiple integers at once in the ‘i’ when right clicking on some components (list item, tree item,…) The ‘enter’ key doesn’t work. I must enter one integer, commit changes, then right click again, enter the second integer, and so forth.
-The ‘reverse’ function within the components does not seem to function (with vectors at least)

That’s all I can pin point precisely right now,
Thank you!
Roumla

Hi Roumla-

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for reporting these issues.

-The delete key doesn’t work on my external keybord when I try to delete a component (it functions everywhere else ) I must use the backspace instead.

I’m having trouble reproducing this issue. I’m using an Apple Bluetooth keyboard. What sort of keyboard are your using?

-It is impossible to enter multiple integers at once in the ‘i’ when right clicking on some components (list item, tree item,…) The ‘enter’ key doesn’t work. I must enter one integer, commit changes, then right click again,

Yeah, that’s annoying. We’ve got this on our radar (MR-2521)

-The ‘reverse’ function within the components does not seem to function (with vectors at least)

I don’t think I’m fully understanding this one. It seems to work for me…thought I’m not sure which “Reverse” you are talking about. Either way, both seem to work…

I’d like to better understand what you are seeing. Can you please give detailed steps or attach a definition that demonstrates this behavior?

Thanks again!