Errors when Getting Starts

I am trying to build the environment in visual studio and run the example code. I already installed those two packages. Now there are some errors in the RhinoCompute.cs:

|Error|CS1061|‘ArchivableDictionary’ does not contain a definition for ‘GetObjectData’ and no accessible extension method ‘GetObjectData’ accepting a first argument of type ‘ArchivableDictionary’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

|Error|CS0103|The name ‘SetsCombinations’ does not exist in the current context

And there is an exception in the program.cs:

System.DllNotFoundException: ‘Unable to load DLL ‘librhino3dmio_native’: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)’

Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you.

I also have the problem with the unresolved “SetsCombination”. My current workaround is to comment out the “MeshMesh” and “MeshMeshAccurate” methods in RhinoCompute.cs
I got less errors after installing Rhino3dmIO.Desktop version 7, which for some reason can only be done using the NuGet Packet Manager Console

1. Go to: “Tools > NuGet Packet Manager > NuGet Packet Manager Console”
  2. Paste and enter: Install-Package Rhino3dmIO.Desktop -Version 7.0.19267.14135-wip

It seams to be some version conflict because the “SetsCombination” type only exists in Rhino 7

Still having the same issue