Hi there, just wanting to use Ladybug and Honeybee, but attempted every alternative on Food4Rhino to no success after that failed so I don’t think this is a LB and HB issue:
I’ve got quite a few plug-ins up and running fine in Grasshopper but it seems anything involving Radiation, Sun or Shadow gives me an Error 1.0.0007 - I’m using the most up to date versions of Rhino 6 and Grasshopper.
- Attempted to use older versions of LB and HB, same error
- There are no duplicate files in the Libraries or UserObjects folders
- Everything has been Unblocked pre-Extraction
- I’ve restarted Rhino with every attempt
- Sun and Shadows are active within Rhino
And now I’m out of options. The only other thing I know that might be worthy of note is I don’t seem to have a GHPython component in my Maths tab and installing versions for Rhino 5 (can’t find a standalone 2020 version for 6.) doesn’t change that so I feel like somehow my version of Rhino 6 is missing it.
While I can get around in Grasshopper fine for projects, I have almost zero expertise where digging around in the guts is concerned, so careful instructions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.