Error: overloop 'CInt'

Does anybody know what the error means, where I can find it and where I can solve the problem?
Error: overloop ‘CInt’

Can you post some more details?

He Menno,

Thanks for your reply. I am making 3D models out of CT scans of Ankle fractures. But the “background = CT scan” can’t be uploaded to draw the lines for every slide. It worked for 10 models but not any more for the rest of the CT’s.
What kind of details do you need?

Diederik

Without seeing the script an an an example file, pretty difficult to determine what exactly is happening. If you are running it in the script editor, it should tell you the line number where it errors out. You’re probably in a loop with a lot of iterations, so I would check for some counter or index value in that loop that is being evaluated in the line that errors out - you could put in a print statement just before to see its value or something…

–Mitch

Yeah, except without knowing what actually is on line 88 or just previous to it, and what the state of your variables are when the error is thrown, the error message above isn’t extremely useful. --Mitch

Have you made the script?

CInt can handle values between -32,768 and 32,767.

For larger values - in the range -2,147,483,648 to 2,147,483,647 - use CLng instead of CInt.

– Dale