Error fix (blue screen windows)

After starting Rhino6, this message appears and the blue screen PC! For a week I can not model, and only a Rhino6 problem, because I have zbrush and other software but the pc does not crash.

Typically drivers are the only things that can actually blue screen Windows. In this case it is probably your graphics driver. I would check to see if a new graphics driver exists for your computer.

I tried to update the graphics driver, but continues to give problems only with rhino6, I have an Nvidia 1070 gtx.

I checked all the programs I have: zbrush, affinity photo and designer, blender, none of these gives me problems.

Even now after the start of Rhino6, the PC BIOS has been activated.

Can it depend on a Windows update? Up until 2 weeks ago, everything worked

Huh. Got that just now – on exiting Rhino!
Drivers are up to date. Sadly lost a Grasshopper file this way…

Problem solved, were the latest Windows updates that stopped rhino6!
I blocked the November and December updates of Windows.

I have the same problem!!

Uninstall the latest Windows updates, you need to block them.

Now everything works for me (Rhinoceros) zbrush, blender etc etc …

Well, that’s not exactly a good long term solution, it’s good to keep Windows updated - in fact it’s what McNeel always asks if there is a problem… We do need to find out how the update is causing the problem… and fix that.

You’re right, but for now the Windows updates have done more damage than I had, I blocked these current but when they do the next updates, then I will check, because at present the PC is stuck.

Sorry for English

Actually the latest KB from few days ago specifc stated it should solve those nasty SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED