Error between model table and manifest information

Hello,

I have experienced rather odd error:

RenderMaterial[39] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[39] and manifest information.

I haven’t found any information about this at forum, so I have no clue, what that error means.

It is lagging my model until I run audit, but once I run render, I have to audit again. This is most anoying when using interactive render, which can’t update until model is ready, but model is lagged unit audit command, but audit command is somehow not working when interactive render is running. Therefore interactive render is useless.

That being said, under audit I found about 650 of those errors. My model is composed from 5 files, which I use as attached external references (buildings, interior, terrain, greenery with proxies etc…). I do not have latest update, cause I am at the middle of rather large project and I can’t afford to fuck up everything cause of update bug or discompatibility with graphics card driver (happened few times before :-/ ).

Thank you for any advices.

Joe

P.S. If someone writes “I have the same problem” without actual solution, I will find you and stick something very large and very sharp into your body part, where sun does not shine…

Hi Joe - are all materials Rhino materials? or is another renderer involved?

-Pascal

P.S. Please don’t be preemptively obnoxious. It is actually not useless to hear about other instances of an odd problem.

Hello Pascal, I am using V-ray 3.60.04

Most materials are vray materials, but there are some rhino materials aswell. I suspect external references are involved in this problem. More specificaly, when you load external file, all Vray materials copy into active model. If there is conflict in name, it should resolve itself upon loading by my choice in pop up menu.

I have no way to know for sure since I have no clue and I have failed to find what that error means.

Thank you for care,

Joe

P.S. I am not trying to be such an asshole, I am just alergic to lines such: “I have the same problem, can anyone help?” :wink:

Hi Joe-

I do not know what to suggest for the vray materials problem, I will see what I can find out.

You might consider peoples allergies to your obnoxious comment, is the point I was attempting to make. It is at least an order of magnitude more obnoxious than the non-existent comment you were ostensibly trying to prevent, which by the way, you can just get used to, they happen.

-Pascal

1 Like

Hi Pascal,

It would be huge help to at least explain, what Document manifest and manifest information is?

Joe

I am going to brave it and say i have a similar problem but i believe all my objects are native with the exception of some images. Here is the report I am getting, and I would like to know the way to correct these instances in the document manifest. If there is someone that can help I would be most grateful.

Texture Mapping: 0 active, 1 system.
RenderMaterial[1673] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1673] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1674] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1674] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1675] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1675] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1676] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1676] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1677] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1677] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1678] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1678] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1679] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1679] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1680] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1680] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1681] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1681] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1682] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1682] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1683] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1683] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1694] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1694] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1695] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1695] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1696] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1696] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1697] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1697] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1698] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1698] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1701] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1701] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1702] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1702] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1703] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1703] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1704] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1704] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1705] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1705] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1706] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1706] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1707] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1707] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1734] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1734] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1735] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1735] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1736] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1736] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1737] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1737] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1738] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1738] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1739] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1739] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1740] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1740] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1741] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1741] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1742] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1742] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1743] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1743] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1744] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1744] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1745] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1745] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1746] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1746] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[1747] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[1747] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[2208] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[2208] and manifest information.
RenderMaterial[2390] name missing from document manifest.
Material: Error: differences between model table[2390] and manifest information.
Material: Error: 39 errors found. Model: 2450 active, 31 deleted. Manifest: 2489 active, 31 deleted.
Line Pattern: 97 active, 3 system.
Layer: 193 active, 115 deleted, 1 system.
Group: 1338 active, 44 deleted.
TextStyle: none.
Annotation Style: 22 active, 7 system.
Light: none.
Hatch Pattern: 26 active, 174 deleted, 9 system.
Block: 8 active, 3 deleted.
Model Geometry: 37697 active, 4 deleted.

Error: 42202 model components (371 deleted). 23 system components. 42264 manifest items

Audit Summary:
0 object errors detected.
0 linetype table errors detected.
0 layer table errors detected.
0 block table errors detected.
0 font table errors detected.
0 annotation style table errors detected.
Table tally:
193 layers
8 instance definitions
22 annotation styles
0 fonts
97 linetypes
2489 rendering materials
Object tally:
5498 normal objects
2256 locked objects
91 hidden objects
43 deleted objects (in undo buffer)
25867 block definition objects
0 reference normal objects
0 reference locked objects
0 reference hidden objects
3985 reference block definition objects
Audit found problems.

Best regards,
David

PS. Rhino 6 SR35 2021-8-10 (Rhino 6, 6.35.21222.17001, Git hash:master @ 073ac7b225c67348731c6597127b9410126c3139)
License type: Commercial, build 2021-08-10
License details: Cloud Zoo. In use by: David -------- ()

Windows 10.0.0 SR0.0 or greater (Physical RAM: 32Gb)
Machine name: DESKTOP-E36HVAT

Computer platform: LAPTOP - Plugged in [100% battery remaining]

Standard graphics configuration.
Primary display and OpenGL: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (Intel) Memory: 1GB, Driver date: 6-15-2023 (M-D-Y). OpenGL Ver: 4.6.0 - Build 31.0.101.4502
> Integrated graphics device with 4 adapter port(s)
- Windows Main Display is laptop’s integrated screen or built-in port

Secondary graphics devices.
DisplayLink USB Device (DisplayLink) Memory: 0MB, Driver date: 8-11-2021 (M-D-Y).
> External USB display device with 2 adapter port(s)
- Secondary monitor attached to adapter port #0
- Secondary monitor attached to adapter port #1
DisplayLink USB Device (DisplayLink) Memory: 0MB, Driver date: 8-11-2021 (M-D-Y).
> External USB display device with 0 adapter port(s)
- There are no monitors attached to this device. Laptop lid is probably closed

OpenGL Settings
Safe mode: Off
Use accelerated hardware modes: On
Redraw scene when viewports are exposed: On

Anti-alias mode: 2x
Mip Map Filtering: Linear
Anisotropic Filtering Mode: High

Vendor Name: Intel
Render version: 4.6
Shading Language: 4.60 - Build 31.0.101.4502
Driver Date: 6-15-2023
Driver Version: 31.0.101.4502
Maximum Texture size: 16384 x 16384
Z-Buffer depth: 24 bits
Maximum Viewport size: 16384 x 16384
Total Video Memory: 1 GB

Rhino plugins
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\SolidTools.rhp “SolidTools”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Commands.rhp “Commands” 6.35.21222.17001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\WebBrowser.rhp “WebBrowser”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\rdk.rhp “Renderer Development Kit”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\RhinoScript.rhp “RhinoScript”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\RhinoBonusTools.rhp “Rhino Bonus Tools”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\IdleProcessor.rhp “IdleProcessor”
C:\Users\dcmel\OneDrive\Desktop\ElefrontProperties.rhp “ElefrontProperties” 1.0.0.0
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\RhinoRender.rhp “Rhino Render”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\rdk_etoui.rhp “RDK_EtoUI” 6.35.21222.17001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\rdk_ui.rhp “Renderer Development Kit UI”
C:\Users\dcmel\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\Plug-ins\PanelingTools (6caed836-bc06-4ebc-b1fd-e10886a0dc94)\2018.12.17.906\PanelingTools.rhp “PanelingTools”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\NamedSnapshots.rhp “Snapshots”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Alerter.rhp “Alerter”
C:\Users\dcmel\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\Plug-ins\SpeckleRhino2 (8dd5f30b-a13d-4a24-abdc-3e05c8c87143)\SpeckleConnectorRhino.rhp “SpeckleConnectorRhino” 2.16.0.12111
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\RhinoCycles.rhp “RhinoCycles” 6.35.21222.17001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Grasshopper\GrasshopperPlugin.rhp “Grasshopper” 6.35.21222.17001
C:\Program Files\SimLab\Plugins\SimLab PDF From Rhino\SimLabPDFExporter.rhp “SimLab PDF Exporter”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Toolbars\Toolbars.rhp “Toolbars” 6.35.21222.17001
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\3dxrhino.rhp “3Dconnexion 3D Mouse”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Displacement.rhp “Displacement”
C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-ins\Calc.rhp “Calc”
C:\Users\dcmel\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\6.0\Plug-ins\SectionTools (fbdb1d7f-8cfb-42c1-9858-87cb6315932c)\2019.7.29.584\SectionTools.rhp “SectionTools”

https://developer.rhino3d.com/api/rhinocommon/rhino.fileio.manifesttable

Just guessing… have you tried running the Purge command?

Yes, but with no change. It would seem if there are errors reported there would be a way to correct them. Thanks for the ping.

2 Likes

You are fine, you reopened unsolved topic. Maybe this time someone explain, what is happening. I am still experiencing this issue to this date. I am just frustrated enough to not pursuit the answer anymore since noone helped.