Error and bug and incompleteness in cliping plan intersection in make2d(rhino6 sr12)

error and bug and incompleteness in cliping plan intersection in make2d(rhino6 sr12) have bad and incompleteness section result{Broken cross-sectional area}

Hello - can you please post that file with the clipping plane in position, or send to tech@mcneel.com?

thanks,

-Pascal

Yes I send you my model but this problem is in all modell and all version of rhio6 and grasshopper 1.0007

cliping.3dm (255 KB)

make2d cliping plan.gh (40.2 KB)

Yes I send you my model but this problem is in all model and all version of rhio6 and grasshopper 1.0007

cliping.3dm (255 KB)

make2d cliping plan.gh (40.2 KB)

Hello - if I select the curves on Make2D::ClippingPlaneIntersections::Default I get this hatch:

That seems correct, right? Are you thinking the receding and back edges of the spaces should be hidden lines?

-Pascal

Thanks but I try to created code in grasshopper to automatic created and remove unused curve in cross section to make2d

Please created this option similar my code in grasshopper in New update rhino6

Similar visualarq section

Thanks regards

make2d cliping plan.gh (59.8 KB)

Hi - we’ve had this on the list for a while as RH-33007 and is currently targeted as Future.
I’ve added your request to the YT item.

Hi rhino software about the make2d cliping plan not yet modified at what time and in what version of the problem the extra lines are solved?RH-33007

Hi - Future means that this feature request is not on the map to be looked at at any time soon. Depending on available resources and priorities, this might or might not be looked at for Rhino 7.