Ennoble is a set of proprietary plug-ins for Adobe® Illustrator® and Rhino3D®. The software includes the Swarovski digital component catalogs and is ideal for digital jewelry/fashion/luxury designers and engineers.
With the latest release, Ennoble now provides access to over 1200 cut and size combinations from the Swarovski Crystal and Gemstone catalogs (hottest new addition: Swarovski Zirconia), as well as a new feature set for the creation of component prongs and cutter builders, primarily addressing common challenges of gemstone applications.
Enjoy the following generative design and engineering tools for Swarovski components in Rhino, now available for both Rhino 5 and 6:
- Drag & Drop Placement of over 1200 geometries (cut and size variations) from the Swarovski digital component catalogs, for NURBS (curves, polysurfaces, solids), subdivision surfaces and polygon meshes
- Real-time Updates, both in the software (rolling updates for active subscribers) and new Swarovski collections (e.g., seasonal launches)
- Prongs, both aesthetic as well as functional
- Pavé for curves and surfaces/mesh geometries, such as spray-on brushes as well as color and texture based circle packing modifiers
- Cavity Creation and geometry optimizations for product visualization, rapid prototyping, and metal production
- Cutter Builder primarily for gemstone settings, e.g., fine jewelry applications
- Cup Mesh structural creation to transform designs into production-ready, self-sustaining geometric structures with accurate cavity settings, inspired by and ideal for 3D printing
- Bill of Materials of utilized Swarovski components automatically compiled for export
Release notes now online. New FAQ as well. Download the beta today. Or join the mailing list to receive follow-ups from the recent Total Chaos Master Class in Sofia and Rhino UGM in London, as well as general Ennoble news and release updates.
Ennoble is brought to you by D. Swarovski Distribution GmbH.