Elefront objects are unrecognized after reinstalling Windows

Hello,
I have just reinstalled Windows, reinstalled Rhino 7, opened my last Grasshopper script, Downloaded and Installed missing plugins. Everything works fine except with EleFront.

Even though I tried to install Elefront both manually (copying .gha to AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries), installing with package manager and via direct link in foodforrhino everytime I open my script I get Unrecognized Objects table.

Newly placed EleFront Objects are working, but old EleFront objects are dashed, grayed out and not working.

Please ensure they are the same Elefront Version (4.x , 5.x)

1 Like

Thank you. It worked.