The center value is not updating correctly, or I don’t understand it. The middle value changes, sometimes, when I change the other values but it doesn’t stay ‘centered’. For instance, right now the values shown are 1, 1.5, and 8. Seems like maybe it’s a problem with using all positive numbers or something…
Version 7 SR14
Certain sequences of entered blue and red values do result in incorrect mean (green) values and sometimes the mesh colors. It at least happens after setting the blue lower than the red, then setting the red lower than the blue.
- Set blue to 40 and red to 30. Green becomes 35.
- Set blue to 20. Green becomes 25.
- Set red to 10. Green becomes 20 instead of 15.
- Set blue to 50 and red to 40. Green becomes 45.
- Set blue to 20. Green becomes 30.
- Set red to 10. Green becomes 25 instead of 15.
7.15.22039.13001, 2022-02-08 and 8.0.22039.16305, 2022-02-08.
Hi all - thanks, I’ll have a look.