Download new WIP button - 404

My WIP expired and I hit the download button that popped up to get the latest version. I get a 404 in Safari after that… Wrong address?

Huh. Thanks for reporting this Mitch. I think I know which dialog this is, but - since I never have expired WIPs - I’m not 100% sure. I’ll go looking. In the meantime, you can get the latest RhionWIP here, as I’m sure you’re well aware. You don’t happen to remember what URL Safari is trying to hit, do you?

Yep, already downloaded and installed… No, sorry, I didn’t keep track of the URL, it landed on the rhino3d.com page that explaines 404 plus all the other error codes…

I’ll bet it was this dialog, right?

Nope, didn’t look exactly like that… It was smaller, had two buttons, IIRC one was “Quit” and the other one (blue) said “Download”…

Very odd. I’m looking at source, but I still can’t figure this out. Was it this dialog?

I’m wondering if our redirect service would out-of-commission temporarily.

I got that one after the first one which had a “download” button on the right…

This is the Windows version… The Mac version looked almost the same but with rounded edges… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(in this case Download points to https://www.rhino3d.com/download/rhino-for-windows/wip)

Thanks Mitch! That Windows URL was helpful. Logged in RH-49656. This should be an easy fix; we just had a bunch of legacy stuff lying around in code…I’ll clean that up.