Doing a lot of Rhino at work these days

5 Likes

:soccer: So that’s what the web browser panel’s for! :soccer:

Les bleus lookin’ good today!

-Pascal

Hi
I’ve spotted that your toolbars have lots of icons I don’t have and even those I have they looks different from yours eg. ‘view toolbar’. Your cars are yellow, mine are still red, and more…
I’m sure you have some plugins installed like VSR but it doesn’t explain the visual difference and extended choice. There are also some extras like align with red and green lines and I can’t find the green among my toolbars. Your standard toolbars looks twice more rich than mine. I find it interesting. I use all latest updates so I would like to kill my curiosity: when I lost the track about the changes.

yeah, that game with Switzerland was awesome. I can’t same the same of yesterday’s’ game of Argentina against Iran, it was an kind of embarrassing.

Plotr,

most of my Rhino tools are custom build. I could not use default Rhino, it’s too limited in too many ways for concept product design work. But the beauty of Rhino is that you can make it be whatever you want with its flexibility and the great minds of the folks around here that help me all the time to fine-tune it.

1 Like