Do you want to keep your license here?

Look into: to make it better or worse for the Rhino user?
Stuff like this stresses me out, wondering if a license manager is going to leave me stranded if I am reverse engineering something somewhere?

I just want to be able to quit Rhino on my notebook, wait minute, and then start it on my laptop.

When I use Rhino, I often switch from my Notebook to desktop. I do a lot of stuff at the coffee shop, and I also use my Notebook out in the garage to reverse engineer thing, but I use the desktop as well–esspecially for checking things because I big screen help on that.

Oddly, LOL, the only time I’ve attempted to run 2 instances of Rhino on separate machines, is when I rendering something, while trying to find a file for someone helping me solve a V6 crash, in another thread, and I think once a long time ago while printing things.

Ref: V6 Locking in Raytraced Mode

Notes: One of the reasons why I buy Rhino is because the company is pleasant. I also do music recording, and have avoided buying any products with iLok DRM on it. I won’t even use a “free” plug-in included with my FocusRite 18i20 only because the DRM gets in my way. I use Reaper DAW audio over Cubase and Protools for the same reason. I have PhotoShop and Premier 5.5, and I will not buy Adobe’s CS subscription.

Do you see a pattern forming here?
User experience and company fairness matters to me.