Divide into zones

Hello friends of the forum…
I have a problem to solve the following… I need to be able to divide the figure into rectangles based on already drawn blue lines…
greetings to all and thanks for the disinterested help that you provide to those of us who are learning to use this wonderful software.
zones.3dm (203.9 KB)
divides zones.3dm (206.0 KB)

Rectangles_re.gh (6.2 KB)

1 Like

Thank you very much for the solution…

I know it’s a bit more difficult… but how could I generate that division automatically without having to manually draw the blue line that divides them?
divides zones.3dm (206.0 KB)

What are the rules? Are these all the possible conditions?

there are no conditions, the important thing is that rectangles are formed … for example in attached Next is another possible division…
divides zones 2.3dm (205.4 KB)

This could be one way…

Rectangles_rev2.gh (13.3 KB)

1 Like

thanks for the help … I tried with other curves but I got problems generating the rectangles … I send the file on which I am working … I added a closed curve (wall) similar to the others but with different thickness …hopefully I can have a solution …if not possible I will have to let the user manually divide the walls to generate rectangular shapes…
zones.3dm (223.1 KB)

The algorithm for division into rectangular zones works perfectly but a problem arose when I wanted to generate the axes of these generated rectangles…I have attached algorithms where I use yours with another one that looks for the axes of the rectangles…
generar rect y eje.gh (10.0 KB)