ShapeDiver is an online service for building web/cloud applications based on parametric CAD models made with Rhinoceros 3D and Grasshopper.
Our clients use our technology to build apps, like online 3D product configurators and/or internal design collaboration tools, which help them automate, modernize and improve their design, production, sales and marketing efforts.
We have an online platform with over 3000 registered users from 75+ countries. We work worldwide with companies from over 12 different industries, such as Furniture, Jewelry, Medical Devices, Apparel, and AEC, ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
A growing, proven B2B business model that’s been on the market for approximately 3 years. We now have lots of ideas about how to improve our product and expand our user base.
A versatile team based in Vienna, Austria with strong tech, sales and product management skills. We’re now ready to add several key positions to help us reach our next goals. We come from all over the world, from Austria to Colombia, Mexico and France.
An exciting opportunity to join a friendly team and a growing SaaS tech company and take ownership of a key marketing position.
A person that’s experienced and passionate about online technologies, design, the Grasshopper community and online Marketing. Someone with a result-driven approach and a proactive attitude who’ll help us reach our multiple target markets across different industries.
This role will be responsible for managing and optimizing an advertising budget; creating, managing and maintaining our creative marketing and advertising programs, including but not limited to branding, digital, social media, email campaigns, graphics and video. All these efforts should directly translate into increased and improved brand awareness, increase in user registrations to our platform and business inquiries by qualified leads.
Initially, this is a team-of-one directly reporting to the founding team, with the goal of establishing, leading and expanding a marketing team within the first two years.
What we expect from you:
- Ability and willingness to relocate to Vienna, Austria and join our HQs
- Plan, develop and execute online marketing strategies/campaigns designed to improve brand awareness across several industries (AEC, Medical Devices, Additive Manufacturing, etc.), increase inbound leads, website traffic and user registrations
- Operate and grow our presence on social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more as needed
- Find, create and post engaging, exciting, relevant and noteworthy content in the form of, but not limited to, graphics, status updates, blog posts, videos, stories, etc.
- Ensure our online presence/content adheres to latest SEO best practices and trends
- Creation and distribution of semi-monthly/weekly direct email campaigns via Mailchimp or similar emailing platforms.
- Monitor, analyze and provide quantitative data to support results of marketing efforts to founding team
- Stay on top of current marketing trends and strategies and apply them accordingly whenever possible/needed
- Monitor, measure, analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives & use this information to redesign/update them
What you should bring:
- Knowledge of all concepts related to Inbound Marketing
- Knowledge of all relevant and new social media platforms, their proper management and execution
- Intermediate-to-high proficiency with Rhinoceros 3D and Grasshopper
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience managing a budget and creating content for other brands
- Adept at graphic design, photography, video, and other visual mediums
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar and Final Cut Pro or similar
- Proficient in Mailchimp or similar emailing platform
- Excellent communication skills, with strong written and spoken English
- Proficiency in writing and creative thinking
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Awareness and ability to stay current with industry and trends
Preferably you’ll also bring:
- A positive, entrepreneurial, highly innovative and creative attitude
- Excellent communication skills in two or more languages
- Professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented approach
- Experience in HTML and web content (Wordpress or other CMS is a plus)
- Experience managing other CAD software (Revit, SketchUp, etc.)
- Team player mindset excited to establish and cultivate a marketing team in the future
- A yearly gross salary in the range of 40,000€ to 50,000€ depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Finally, we will make every effort to:
- Provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- Invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay and benefits.
If you believe you have what it takes:
Send your CV, design portfolio and at least two references that prove you have the knowledge and experience required to fill this position (websites, instagram accounts, blog posts, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Alex, Ezequiel, Mathias & Mathieu
Co-founders and owners, ShapeDiver GmbH