I got a question on the Patch command in Rhino and the Brep.CreatePatch method in Rhino Common API. Please find the attached files patch_question.3dm and patch_question.gh.
- Same four curves are used in the two cases.
- Settings for Patch command are below.
- The parameters of Brep.CreatePatch method are below.
- Basically, I’m trying to get the same surface in Grasshopper as that in Rhino.
However, the knot vectors are different, with one ranging from 0 to 1 and the other having large ranges (see two panels). My questions are
- why the two method gives so different knot vectors?
- how can correctly make the surface created by Brep.CreatePatch method have large-ranged knot vectors?
Any help greatly appreciate!
patch_question.3dm (98.3 KB)
patch_question.gh (11.0 KB)