Designer Plan Trial - Display issue

Hello SD Team, I am getting a display issue in the SD viewer while doing some tests during the Designer Plan trial. I am uploading a .gh file with all geometry internalized from rhino 7.

Same issue if I now upload from rhino 6 … which was running perfectly before the trial initiated. What Rhino version should I be uploading from 6 or 7? Any hints?

Many thanks,
Andrés

Your account is still linked to the Rhino 6 system at the moment, and therefore you should check that everything works in Rhino 6 before uploading. Are you saying now that a file that works locally for you in Rhino 6 does not upload correctly to ShapeDiver? Are you able to share a minimal definition?

You can request your account to be switched to Rhino 7 if you want to test it.

Sorry Mathieu, I verified that gh files uploaded from v6 work fine. I had assumed that on starting the trial I would have to switch my files to v7, my mistake. I would prefer to go with v7 indeed … and continue testing my definition during the trial.

Many thanks,
Andrés

We have moved your account to Rhino 7, let us know if you experience issues.

Thanks again Mathieu, everything seems to be working fine now. After much searching I see that the problems usually involve how some planes are defined. All good so far.

Andrés