Cut lists in rhino

Even worse - the new category you created is blank here (I mean a completely blank page) and it kills discourse - I can’t navigate anywhere else afterwards. I have to reload the main page to get the forum back. :astonished:
–Mitch

I just tested an updated server which fixes the issue. I’ll try to get the server upgraded today.

This should be fixed now. Just needed to upgrade the server with the latest round of code fixes.

Thanks Steve!

Hi there,

I’m very new to both Rhino and Grasshopper but have been doing tutorials to try to learn how to even understand the above discussion. I need to do something very similar to what John originally asked (about 4 years ago so hope this is still ‘live’). I’d like to generate simpler cutting lists than his - they just need to have the Rhino component name for a bunch of rectangular extrusions (nearly all are cuboid and they’re the only ones I need) as well as the length, width and thickness of the item. These are kitchen designs normally (done by someone who understands Rhino but not Grasshopper). I’ve tried to modify a grasshopper layout based on above (but can’t even figure out how to make that yellow box appear with the output. In its simplest form, any output on the screen I can cut and paste would work, but ideally, a .csv output would be good.

Can anyone just give me a bit of a kick-start please?

Thanks

Ben

1 Like

looking for a way to generate cutting lists too for lots of furniture drawings i’m working on. As the above require, just lengths, widths, thicknesses and object name in a csv file export would be great, anyone any ideas ? tia :slight_smile:

Hola! Busco lo mismo que Juan. Encontré este video donde lo hace sencillamente:

El problema es que no tengo ese botón (cutlist) en rhino, por lo que la pregunta es, como instalo el complemento o como hago para que me aparezca ese botón de cutlist.

Si alguien puede ayudarme, estaría muy agradecida

Saludos,
Micaela