This custom keyboard was created to speed up my 3D CAD development. My 60 most used Rhino commands are now just a click or two away. The keyboard is fully customizable, uses standard components and is easy to replicate since it does not use a PCB, instead everything is 3D printed using the 3DPCB idea.
Details, pictures, videos and building instructions can be found here:
- 33 keys (5x6+3)
- Easy to customize (printable keycaps with laminated paper inlay)
- Anyone can build it using a 3D-printer (FFF/FDM), common components and a soldering iron.
- QMK firmware (allowing advanced keyboard layout)
- Replaceable keycaps – twist and release
- Using common 6x6mm TACT switches
- Anti-ghosting using 1N4148 diodes
- No PCB required (everything is 3D printed)
- Low activation force (depending on switches)
- Ergonomic – half size keyboard enables shoulder width position of hands.
Let me know what you think!