Hi @andy, all,
I wanted to report two bugs on curvepiping:
- Scaling curves is scaling pipe
- _SetObjectDisplayMode does not work with curvepiping.
Also I’d like to add 3 more limitations that are feature requests:
3. I cannot match a curvepiping from one curve to another
4. I cannot enter values for radius in non-default units. For example I cannot enter 0.125" when my Rhino file is in mm.
5. There’s no more command anymore for CurvePiping? Same for EdgeSoftening? Why are they gone? I want to setup some custom macros for various radius amounts, and I cannot do it without command line access.