Cull set of points in a Member Index

Hello,

I would like to remove a set of points from a list using Member Index. The issue is that 3 points on the inner curve, shown in the attached image, are not being removed from the list. I would like to only have a list of points of the outer curve. Could you please advise me on how I can resolve this issue?

I am attempting to make a staircase using a collection of curves (i.e. the line of the stair’s treads). I would like to create 2 collection of points, one of the start endpoints and the other of end endpoints of the lines. My goal is to use the points to create an inner curve and an outer curve with the interpolate component. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Stair_Help.3dm (60.4 KB)
Stair_Help.gh (14.3 KB)

Stair_Help_re.gh (14.1 KB)

@HS_Kim That is amazing! You’re incredibly well-versed in Grasshopper. I’ve recently started learning the plug-in and I am unfamiliar with half of the components that you used. It is exactly what I wanted to accomplish. Thank you so much for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

Check this as well…

Stair_Help_reV2.gh (16.2 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much @HS_Kim !!! I was just trying to figure out how I would create a surface and move it in the Z direction. This is very helpful. Thank you again for your time and help.