Creative Robotics Workshop in Mexico

Join Karl Singline, Luis Pacheco, and Andres Gonzalez at the Creative Robotics Workshop, an intensive five-day workshop in León, Mexico.

Creative Robotics Workshop investigates the state-of-the-art application of robotics at various scales. Students will be introduced to emergent technologies and methodologies such as parametric design and control of a KUKA industrial robotic arm using tools such as Rhino, Grasshopper, and KUKA|prc.

Andres Gonzalez, RhinoFabStudio’s worldwide director, will be doing a presentation on Rhino and a sneak peek on Rhino 7 WIP on Monday, January 13, 2020, at 11:00 am. Robotics and parametric design presentations follow.

Spaces are limited. Register now!

Date: January 13-17, 2020
Time: 9 am-4 pm
Place:
Parque Tecnológico CIEN
Av. Eugenio Garza Sada, León, México
Cost:
Mex$ 8,500 -Early bird price until November 30, 2019
Mex$ 12,000 -After November 30, 2019

For more information, please visit this link.

What is RhinoFabStudio? A RhinoFabStudio (fabrication studio) is a small-scale digital workshop, certified by McNeel, with an array of Rhino and Rhino compatible software and computer-controlled tools and training. These tools cover the various leading-edge industrial methods and materials needed to design, analyze, and fabricate almost anything.

Posted Nov 19, 2019 by Andres Gonzalez on Rhino News, etc.

is “Mex$” the same thing as a Peso or have i missed something pretty important on this continent?

if Peso, this workshop seems like a good deal… or, is that a one-day price? (which is more of a normal price i suppose)

My guess is 600 US dollars for a 5 day course.—- Mark

1 Like