Creating plan views from a series of row houses located on a hillside (ie. all on different levels)

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a series of rowhouses located on a hillside. As you can imagine, when I create my “plan views” in visualARQ, it cut properly on house 1 but by the time it reaches house 8, I am on another level.

Is there a way to create plan views along a stepped path in VisualARQ?

Thanks in advance!

Raymond_

1 Like

Hi Raymond,
This is not possible right now. But we take as a request for the future versions.
Meantime you can create different plan views. There is the option to create them from curves, so you can control their boundary limits. And hide their boundaries, if you want.

1 Like

I’d create a floor level for each house; for setout this would be required anyway right?

Same topic / 4 years later…

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a series of rowhouses located on a hillside. As you can imagine, when I create my “plan views” in visualARQ, it cut properly on house 1 but by the time it reaches house 8, I am on another level.

Is there a way to create plan views along a stepped path in VisualARQ?

Thanks in advance!

Raymond_

Hi @raymond.gaetan, it’s not possible to create stepped plan views with VisualARQ so far. What you can do as a workaround is to place different views one next to the other, so each one shows the plan view at a specific elevation.