Creating a smooth fillet on edge that joins two surfaces

I’ve been trying to figure this out for weeks and still haven’t got quite to where i want the script to be. I need a way to make this shark tooth-like surface flow perfectly into the twisted pipe. The script below currently shows what I have done but I feel like there is a better way to do it.
I want it to be adjustable so that if I want to change the twist of the pipe, the shark tooth surface will adjust itself to still create a smooth transition into the pipe.
At the moment, there is still a slight ledge when joining the two surfaces together, especially when I change the twist angle.
Is there a way to get the certain curvature of the pipe wall and have the shark tooth surface be seamlessly adjusted to match that curvature angle? Not quite sure how to word it sorry.

Also, if there is a way to easily adjust the sharktooth surface itself at certain points? Like free form modelling but in grasshopper?

Apologies if this doesn’t make sense. I’ve tried to word it as well as possible. I have also attached a few photos showing the two different surfaces and the edge line where they connect.

Script for forum.gh (44.1 KB)

missing

Too much work to figure this out without the plugin. Also, hidden wires make it harder.

Ok, if its too much work for yourself, I hope someone else can help. Also, I thought pufferfish was quite a common plugin…

This looks complicated :exclamation:

It does look complicated Joseph but it pretty simple once looked at for a little while. Pretty basic components. I was hoping someone would have the expertise to help solve the problem and possibly simplify the script.