Create Rhino Materials Palette so they can be called by name from GH?

I would like to bake certain GH geometry using Rhino materials that I call by name (like ‘Dark Concrete’), but in order to do I believe that I need to either already have those materials loaded into the Rhino Materials window or know the path to the Rhino Materials on the particular machine running the definition. Since I want to roll out this GH definition to many machines in my company, manually editing the path to the Materials files in AppData isn’t really an option.

So, is there a way in GH to write a definition that loads specific Rhino Materials into the Rhino Materials window so when they are called by name in GH they actually bake properly using any baking tool that recognizes material attributes?

OR

Is there a way in GH to get the path to the Materials folder automatically on any machine when the Definition is run so that I can write a definition that references those .rmtl files directly?

So far the best I’ve been able to do is define new Materials of my own and bake them using the mMaterials tools created by Joseph Oster of IslandCAD.com, but this approach seems to slow down the execution of the overall definition a lot for some reason.

Thank you, and Happy Holidays!

Try this:
Rhino.RhinoDoc.ActiveDoc.RenderMaterials.Add(RenderMaretial myMaterial);

Is that some sort of line of code to add to something?

Yes, use this code in c# component.
this line means add a certain material to current opening 3dm file.